Welcome to Santa Marta, Colombia!

Festival Arepa e Huevo: Comenzó el Festival de la Arepa e' Huevo de manera  virtual | Barranquilla | Caracol Radio

El Rodadero, Santa Marta | Ofertas de viajes, Colombia, Viaje colombia

 Due to covid, I haven't been able to visit my family in almost a year. Since I think everyone else's holiday plans got canceled, I figured I'd combine the two and tell you about one of my favorite vacation spots in Colombia, Santa Marta. 

Geographically Caribbean, Santa Marta is a city in the northern coastal region of Colombia. This city has beautiful beaches and a bustling nightlife.

They won't have this at any of the fancy tourist restaurants but ask around for arepa de huevo. Its my favorite breakfast food ever and they make the best one's on the coast. 

If the beach life isn't your style, may I suggest taking a hike through Santa Marta's breathtaking tropical rain forest.

Devastating Forest Fires in Santa Marta, Colombia – Repeating Islands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief history of Santa Marta Historical sights

Hello!